March 4, 2014
Intro to Vegan Cooking is a set of lessons and recipes to help you feed your family a plant-based diet. Because every plant-based meal or snack can save an animal, we've decided to post the material as it is available rather than wait until every aspect of the course is done (just click on a link). We try to keep the lessons short but informative. Write to me if there are any questions at BoeDevi@gmail.com.
If you make any of these dishes, please send us a picture. If you have a recipe by picture you'd like to submit, we'd love to post it on the Vegan Recipes by Pictures tab.
Syllabus for Vegan Cooking Lessons
1. Animal-less living in a fast-paced world.
2. Tips for successful transition to plant-based diet - 2 minutes
3. Protein amounts and cook times of most legumes - 2 minutes
4. What's your "base"? - 2 minutes
5. The story on gas - 2 minutes
6. Learn how to cook the various plant-based proteins
a. How to cook beans and legumes - 2 minutes <--- the most important lesson at this site
b. Plant milks
d. Egg-replacers see Hen-Savers
7. Veggie Management